Friday, July 14, 2006

Tools that don't work piss me off

I was looking for a free word processor to do this damn blog with. So I got this great looking free word processor named kiss my ass I crash every 2 seconds pro + + + v3.21938471723.2312312-483823324023.3242234. No not open office .. open office is to big to deal with and to slow to install so I got this other free POS. If anyone is needing a horrible word processor for windows try abi word. I have used the linux version in the past and it has been fine. However it does not like my current install of windows. So far it has ate 3 version of the classic Top10 Reasons Your Mother Doesn't Love you post. Yes that's right 3, I'm a slow learner so piss off. This free software sucks ass. Enough to make a new post and maybe a whole segment of follow ups. The next one I do will be on car jacks. Which, are the most common tool to fail when you need them. I hate car jacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home